Building applications with Angular 2
with Tim Ruffles
FULL-DAY WORKSHOP, Monday, June 6, 2016. SOLD OUT
FULL-DAY WORKSHOP, Wednesday, June 8, 2016. SOLD OUT
JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel (Calea 13 Septembrie no. 90, Bucharest), in Brasov room
Angular 2 is a powerful way to build ambitious web-applications. We’ll dive into building an application using the next version of Google’s JS application framework. By the end of the day you'll have a strong grasp of how to get up and running with Angular 2, and how it solves the eternal challenges of GUI development.
- How to design an application using modular components
- Writing custom components that can be released to the community
- Use Angular’s new data-binding syntax to quickly automate the dull parts of GUI development
- Take advantage of the TypeScript language to make your code self-documenting, and safe from a number of annoying bugs
- Use Angular’s powerful hierarchical dependency injector to make your application flexible and testable
- Talk to RESTful APIs to integrate Angular 2 with backends written in any language.